Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Supplement Monday (on Tuesday)


Wow! I love this time of year and although I am typically busily running around making gifts, shopping sales, baking cookies, doing crafts... this year I can truly say I am soaking up the joy and peace of the season. I am relaxed. I have a lot to do but I am learning to delegate, to say "no" and to put some projects off until next yhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifear. It's ok. It's all good and I feel a lot of relief and a sense of calm. I really like that feeling.
I guess that is also my excuse for not doing a supplement post for the past couple weeks. Last night I knew which one I wanted to post but when my husband grabbed the Christmas book we are reading together this season I just couldn't deny him. The invitation to sit with him, by the twinkling tree, and listen to him read out loud while being warmed by the fire was too irresistible. And so it is Tuesday and life goes on.

So...
This supplement is HLC Neonate Powder. I love this stuff. It is great for babies with digestion issues (spit up, super loose stool,...) but I give it to alhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifl my kids this time of year. They don't mind the taste of it and I just have them open their mouths and tip back their heads and I pour the little spoon full on their tongue 2 times a day.

Did you know that skin issues (dry, rashy, cracked) is sometimes an issue of poor digestion? Well it's true. My little Adelle when she was a baby had super dry skin. I didn't know what it was or what it was from. My Naturalistic Dr. taught me a bit about probiotics, digestion, and skin and since then I have tried them and have seen really obvious results (like, no more dry skin!)

Check out some of the reviews of this product here.

Also, since I'm on topic and I know there are a lot of babies out there and a lot of breastfeeding moms out there I thought I would also share this tidbit; If you have an overgrowth of bad bacteria in your body (which most of us do either from poor diet or taking antibiotics) then that bacteria is passed onto your nursing baby. So, even if you are breastfeeding (which is totally AWESOME) I still always gave this to my babies to help their little developing systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment