Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spry Gum


Are you looking for a soothing, great-tasting chewing gum that is sugar-free, and actually helps decrease tooth decay and dental plaque acid production? Maybe not for you but how about for your kids. My kids love gum! I don't even chew gum but they love it for some reason. I think it makes them feel big. They have lots of aunties and a bama who like to chew gum. This is the gum that I buy for them as a special treat: Spry Chewing Gum - the gum of choice for fresher breath and healthy teeth and gums!

Instead of sweetened
with sugar, which can damage your teeth, Spry Chewing Gum is sugar-free, and sweetened with 100% Xylitol, which is used world-wide for oral health. What is Xylitol, you ask? Xylitol is a naturally-occurring sugar alcohol found in corn cobs and stalks, and is shown to reduce tooth decay by up to 80 percent!
When used as a part of a daily routine, Spry Chewing gum will help to improve dental health and reduce cavities, and also comes in five flavors for your enjoyment! Recommended by dentists, doctors, periodontists, and pediatricians, Spry gum is one of the best ways to effectively increase dental hygiene!

I don't promote gum chewing. I don't not-promote it either. It's your choice (obviously). But this is the gum I buy for my kids, occasionally. Then they can chew their little hearts out without all the added sugars or worse, fake sugars!

No comments:

Post a Comment