Monday, September 26, 2011

Supplement Monday


Vitamineral Green
Today's supplement is one is good for everyone! My older kids don't do this one yet. They don't like the taste and they don't swallow pills. My youngest eats these. Like chews them through the capsule.
I always double up on this when I am nursing so the child that is being nursed gets all the good stuff in here.

This supplement is basically all the green vegetables that we don't have the time/energy/availability to eat raw everyday.
Greens are a healer, detoxifier, and immune supporter. They also support healthy digestion, colon health, bone strength, and blood-sugar.
Good stuff right here!
This product is gluten free and yeast free.

For more information on this product check it out:
here

I purchase mine at the local Food Co-op.
It lasts me anywhere from 3-5 months depending on how much I am taking at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment