Friday, October 21, 2011

October 21 is National Mammography Day

With October being National Breast Cancer Awareness Month today is
National Mammography Day.
There are plenty of debates out there as to whether or not mammograms are effective but I am not going to pick a side on that one. My perspective is limited and my knowledge on this topic is slim.
However there are some truths that I strongly believe in. One of them was stated well in an article I just read on Breast Cancer;

"Drugs do not cure disease anymore than bullets cure war."-Sayer Ji

That's a strong statement and you probably think I am a picketing hippie but I'm really not. I just want people to know that there are options other than taking a pill. Sometimes you have to do both, take the pill for a while until you can get your body built back up.

If you are dealing with something, anything really. Stress, depression, breast cancer, fatigue, PMS... I would strongly encourage you to take a look at what you are eating and make some changes. Less sugar. More veggies. Less trans-fats. More protein. Seriously put it to the test.


No comments:

Post a Comment