Friday, October 14, 2011

Tasty fish oil for dessert!

This top picture is the one you all tasted last night. It's delicious but like I said, my Gramy bought it for me so I'm not sure where to buy it. You can look it up online.
This is the one I buy typically. It's a local company and I like the quality. They taste really comparable.

So as I confessed to some friends last night my kids each get a tablespoon of this after both breakfast and dinner. It's their dessert! I'm not kidding. They love this stuff! I have a firm belief in this product. It is good for concentration and I have noticed this in my children. They really do focus well. They are young and energetic but they have tremendous abilities to focus and concentrate on school work, books, art projects...
Provides greater resistance to common colds and flus. This too rings true for us. I have never had a flu shot. I don't give my kids flu shots. I work hard to build up their systems and immune function so that the flu doesn't get it and if it does it is short lived. This product has supported that effort as well.
I've always taken this in an extra dose during pregnancy and so far, so good!

Read the facts below and try some!

Why Omega 3's you ask?

www.mercola.com/nutritionplan/beginner_fats.html

Americans consume a dangerously insufficient amount of omega-3, a fat essential to good health but only found in fish oil and a few other foods. Meanwhile, our intake of omega-6, another fat found in corn, soy, sunflower and other oils, is far too high. The ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 should be 1:1, but the typical American's ratio ranges from 15:1 to 50:1!

Benefits of omega-3 found in fish and cod liver oil:

Helps fight and prevent heart disease, cancer, depression, Alzheimer's, arthritis, diabetes, hyperactivity and many other diseases

  • Increases your energy level and ability to concentrate
  • Provides greater resistance to common illnesses such as flu and cold
  • Helps pregnant women avoid premature births, low birth weight and other complications

While a helpful form of omega-3 can be found in flaxseed, walnuts and a few other foods, the most beneficial form of omega-3 -- containing two fatty acids, DHA and EPA, which are essential to fighting and preventing both physical and mental disease -- can only be found in fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment